Friendly Soap Conditioner Bar | Peppermint & Eucalyptus
This heady combination of peppermint and eucalyptus makes for a super-fresh conditioner bar. Made using nourishing cocoa butter and castor oil. Each plastic free bar weighs 90g.
- Free from parabens, sulphates, triclosan & phthalates.
- Cruelty free
- Plastic free.
- Approved by The Vegan Society,
- Approved by Cruelty Free International
- 'Best' rating with Ethical Consumer.
This peppermint and eucalyptus conditioner bar from Friendly Soap is suitable for easing frizz and softening hair – without adding to the plastic pile.
To use as a solid bar, simply use your hands to create a creamy paste and apply to the hair with your fingers. Prefer a liquid conditioner? No problem (see below)!
1. Mix your Friendly conditioner bar with 600ml of boiling water until dissolved.
2. Allow the conditioner mixture to cool down to a safe temperature.
3. Pour the conditioner mixture into a sterile recycled bottle of your choice.
To ensure the liquid conditioner stays fresh, use within 7-10 days. If smaller amounts are preferred, simply divide the bar and water amounts accordingly.
Ingredients: Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, Behentrimonium methosulfate, Cetyl alcohol, Butylene glycol, Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil contains limonene, Eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil contains limonene